CBSE NEET 2017 Dress Code, Remember Important Points
This is the important update regarding Central Board of Secondary Education NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2017. The board has announced that this time candidates have a dress code to participating the NEET 2017 Exam. Last year there was lots of issues happen regarding this and examination were postponed and again it was re-arranged in July 2016. CBSE has decided to exercise caution of dress code and also to overcome the cheating done by the applicants. Brief Information about CBSE NEET Dress Code 2017 is mention in the article below.
NEET 2017 Dress Code For Boys & Girls
The Directive of the Hon’ble Supreme Court under the CBSE has published the notice for the dress code of NEET Phase 1/2. Due to various issues, the All India Pre-Medical Test (Now it become National Eligibility Entrance Test) separate the dress for boys and girls. In a circular issued by the officer on special duty of NEET 2017, the CBSE said that postulants can wear slippers or sandals instead of shoes. All applicants have been advised to wear light clothes and half-sleeves without big buttons, badges or brooches, which could possibly be used to hide communication devices or cheats.
According to the official release, the Muslim girls can wear traditional dress code like Hijab/Burqa but those who participating with their religious dress have to come up in prescribe the time for checking properly. Apart from that, the board has notified that the ornaments/jewellery like a ring, earring, nose-pin, necklace, pendant, brooch etc. should be carefully checked. Other things such as purse/wallet, handbags, hairpin, hair band, belt and cap are not allowed into the examination hall.
Important Points Should Remember for NEET Medical Entrance 2017:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to commence National Eligibility Entrance Test which was earlier AIPMT on 7th May 2017 all over in India. Due to various inconvenience like cheating, question paper leak and other all unfair means the authority has to decide with NEET Dress Code for Boys and CBSE NEET 2017 Dress Code for Girls are separated with proper guidelines. Contenders have to take care of few points before appearing in the exam that is mention below.
- Applicants are advised to not bring the items which are not allowed in the exam center as there is no safe place to keep or submit.
- Postulants should have wear light dress so that there is no chance to hide any instruments/device/paper note/cheats and it also helps for unfairness.
- Aspirants have to wear slipper/sandals. Shoes are not allowed in the examination hall if anyone found with it will be not permitted to writing paper.
- Women competitors are requested to not wear a ring, necklace, pendants, earrings, nose ring or any kind of jewelry because all should be check out before entering the examination hall.
- Participants should have to wear half shirt or t-shirt with no big buttons/badges. It might be used to hide device for cheating.
- Those women who will be going to wear their traditional/religious dress must have reached on specified time for checking purpose. (last year it was not allowed to wear hijab but after opposed by the candidate, this time board is permitted to wear burqa).
NEET 2017 Schedule of Ringing Bell:
For the convenience, we are mentioning the type and timing of bell so that participants can understand the purpose or meaning of bell rings.
|Final Entry in the Exam Hall||9.30 am||Long Bell|
|Distribution of Answer Booklet||9.45 am||Single/Short Bell|
|For Opening Seal of Answer Sheet||9.55 am||Double Bell|
|Commencement of NEET Test||10 am||Long Bell|
|After One/Two/Two & Half Hour||11/12/12.30 pm||Single Bell|
|Test Over||1.00 pm||Long Bell|
Overview of CBSE NEET MBBS/BDS Exam 2017:
- Conducting Authority: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Name of the Exam: National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
- NEET Medical Exam Date: 7th May 2017.
- CBSE NEET Entrance Result 2017 Date – 8th June 2017
- Official Web Portal: www.cbseneet.in
Download CBSE NEET UG Answer Key 2017 With Rank Predictor & Calculator (Will Be Available From 7th May 2017 Evening)
Instruction Followed in NEET Entrance Exam Hall:
- Contenders should have to reach before 9.30 am, afterward no one has to allow to enter in the examination center. The exam hall will be open 2 hours 30 minutes before starting of entrance test.
- Candidates have to reach with the CBSE NEET Admit Card 2017 in which passport size photo affixed.
- Postulants have to show the possess hall ticket on the demand of examiner. If any mistakes found in it the applicants will not be permitted to give NEET Entrance 2017.
- Each aspirant has allotted the seat according to his/her roll number. If any of them found in wrong seat other than allotted one, Their exam shall be canceled. So candidates are requested to sit on the prescribed seat (check/confirm properly before sitting).
- Please do not carry any other equipment or material other that Admit Card/Call Letter. Participants are not allowed to bring any barred item (mentioned above) or any item which could be used by unfair means. You might be disqualified if anything found by the invigilators.
- The invigilator will check the Entry Card and also put his/her signature on the answer sheet.
- Those who did not appear in the examination, they will not get another chance to re-appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test.