- 1 NEET UG Negative Marking 2017
- 1.1 Exam Pattern for CBSE MBBS Admission 2017:
CBSE NEET 2017 Negative Marking & Risk, How To Get Good Marks In NEET
This article is all about Central Board of Secondary Education National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017. This year board is going to conduct the CBSE NEET Exam in the month of May 2017 ie on 7th. A huge number of candidates applied to qualify in NEET 2017 and get the good college/institute for the admission in MBBS/BDS Course 2017. But the majority of students is not able to clear the test due to lack of knowledge, poor performance etc. We are here to give the applicants some tips which help in getting good score/marks in the NEET Entrance Exam Result 2017. Read the article below to find the valuable/important points
NEET UG Negative Marking 2017
NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is conducted each year by the Central Board of Secondary Education-CBSE, for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical Colleges/Universities run with the concern of Medical Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India. Earlier NEET was known as AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test). As per the National Supreme Court of India, NEET will the only exam which accomplish for the admission into any Medical & Dental college (Government/Private) in India from 2017 onwards. NEET exam has been organized to bring accuracy in the MBBS/BDS admission procedure.
So now CBSE is all set to commence the NEET 2017 Exam on 7th of May 2017 in various centers. Candidates who are preparing for the this can check the information which helps in raising good mark and shortlisted for the admission counselling process. But before that, let us tell you the CBSE NEET Exam Pattern to know the types and structure of questions.
Exam Pattern for CBSE MBBS Admission 2017:
The exam will be conducted in a pen and paper based format and there will be objective type question/multiple choice answer. CBSE NEET 2017 question booklet will contain 180 questions from all the three subjects (PCM). Physics and Chemistry will consist of 45 questions each, on other hand Biology section will comprise of 90 questions and it should be completed in given time duration. For correct answer 4 marks will be awarded whereas -1 (deducted one mark) for each wrong/incorrect answer and no marks will be given for unanswered question.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Contenders can also download last year NEET Model Test Paper for better knowledge of exam syllabus and pattern. The Solution Paper of NEET is easily available on the official website.
Tips/Tricks to Score Good in NEET Exam 2017:
We are her providing some ideas which help in getting good All India Rank in National Eligibility Entrance Test. Let us confirm that we are just giving the tips and it’s totally up to you that how you will going to implement this in the examination. Check the following points.
- First of all read the question carefully and then only select the answer.
- Read all given four option of the particular question before marking the answer.
- Don’t attempt such question in which you are not sure about the answer.
- If you have few percent of doubt we suggest leaving that question otherwise one marks will be deducted if it will be wrong.
- Tick or Circle your answer on OMR sheet clearly and correctly.
- Make full concentration on the examination instead of asking or helping to others.
- After completing the paper just revise one more time or cross check the answers which you have pointing.
- For numerical questions try to calculate accurate answer if you are not getting the answer given in option please leave that.
Some Causes of Negative Marking in NEET MBBS 2017:
Most of the student take this exam casually, they think if we will not crack the exam we can try next year. That is the main thing which candidates think after applying online for NEET Medical Entrance Exam 2017. That is called the lack of confidence, Applicants have to try to crack the test in the first attempt so that they won’t waste few more year in same. Here we are mentioning few points so that aspirants will know the causes of NEET Negative Marking.
- Luck Testing: After completing the paper, postulants start to try their luck by picking options blindly for remaining questions. They thought let us try the luck might be it will be correct. We personally suggest that do not do such things it affects your overall mark if those answer will be incorrect.
- Overconfidence: There is a huge difference between confidence and overconfidence. Its good to be confident but it will be very bad to become over-confident. In that situation, competitors will pick the wrong answer without reading the full question carefully. Try to ignore during NEET 2017.
- Nervousness/Confusion: Those who appear 1st time in CBSE NEET become very nervous and in this case, they select the wrong option. Some become confused in two options and tick the wrong answer blindly to just see what will happen. We are again telling if there is the little confusion in any option do attempt that.
- Greed: The main reason of getting negative mark is greed. Student thought that right answer will be rewarded as 4 marks and in this situation candidates attempt so many questions which result will become score fewer marks (lost in negative marking)
Admit Card for CBSE MBBS/BDS Entrance Exam 2017:
Contenders who are preparing for the NEET CBSE Medical Entrance and applied in that can get the hall ticket soon on the official website. Generally, the board will issue 10 days prior to the examination so as all knows that exam date is 7th May 2017 so that CBSE NEET Admit Card will provide in the month of April. Applicants have to download it by visiting the CBSE NEET portal and keep it safe otherwise you will not allow to writing exam without the call letter.
Result Declaration Date:
Once the board has done with the NEET Entrance Test, that CBSE MBBS Test Result 2017 will be declared on the official website. According to the latest updates, the NEET 2017 Result will be announced on 8th June 2017.
For more details about CBSE NEET Cutoff and NEET 2017 Counselling Date/Procedure, kindly get in touch with us and visit our home page. You can get all related information therein brief.
Some Important Points of NEET All India Score:
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-NEET UG|
|Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Result Releasing Date||8th June 2017 (Expected)|