Haryana NEET Counselling Dates 2017 Seat Allotment & Documents –
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had conducted the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the admissions of Under Graduate Medical Courses 2017-18. The candidates who are applied for the CBSE MBBS & BDS Admissions 2017 & participated in the NEET 2017 exam can check their CBSE NEET UG Result 2017 on the official website. The aspirants will be shortlisted from the exam on the basis of the CBSE NEET 2017 Cutoff Marks. The cutoff marks will be available on the official website along with the NEET UG Result 2017. The CBSE Conducted the NEET for the admissions all over the India, the state wise admission criteria will be varied according to the number of colleges, seat availability & others. This article will give the details of Haryana NEET Counselling 2017. The CBSE NEET Counselling Dates will be updated in our web portal. The aspirants can check the below notice for latest updated of the Haryana NEET Admissions 2017.
CBSE NEET 2017 Admission Reservation
The CBSE every year conducts the MBBS & BDS Admissions through Under Graduate NEET examinations 2017. The candidates who are qualified in the NEET 2017 will get their rank card from the official website. According to their Haryana NEET Rank Card 2017, candidates will be called for the counselling. The CBSE conducts admissions as 15% for the all-India quota and remaining 85% for the state level quota admissions. Except for 3 states (Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir), all the states follows these reservation criteria for the admissions. The Haryana State having the 85% reservation for the state quota & remaining 15% for the All India admissions. The candidates who got top 15% of ranks in CBSE NEET 2017 are eligible to select their college all over the India. The aspirants can check the official website for more details of the above notification.
Download Haryana NEET 2017 Rank Card
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET|
|Admission Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||07th May 2017|
|Release Date of the CBSE NEET 2017 Result||23rd June 2017|
|Article Category||Haryana NEET Counselling 2017|
|Counselling Dates||July/ August 2017|
|Official Website address||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
Haryana State NEET Counselling 2017
The CBSE conducted the NEET 2017 on 07th May 2017 & it releases their result on 08th June 2017. The candidates who are qualified in the entrance test only eligible to attend the counselling. The counselling is the process of online registration, document verification, web option/ choice filling, seat allotment & joining. The candidates qualified in the entrance test only eligible for the counselling registration. The Haryana State Conducted the Counselling in the district centres like Ambala, Faridabad, Karnal, Hisar, Palwal, Rohtak, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Jhajjar, Jind, Panchkula, Kaithal, Mewat, Panipat, Fatehabad, Gurgaon, Kurukshetra, Mahendragarh, Rewari, Sonipat and Yamunanagar.
Online Registration –
The students need to pay counselling fee to register for the counselling process. The registration process is the online process, in which candidates fill the details required, pay the counselling fees & other details. The aspirants will get a user id or password after the completion of the registration.
Document Verification –
The document verification is the process of verifying the candidate eligibility by their certificates. The candidates need to carry all their original certificates that are having along with 3 sets of xerox copies. The documents required for the verification are mentioned below. Based on the certification verified in the counselling, candidates may get benefits from the government.
- Domicile Certificate (for state quota)
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET-UG 2017 Rank Card
- NEET 2017 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- Passport size Photographs.
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Government Identity Proof
- Category Certificate & Other Certificates (if any)
Web Options/ Choice Filling –
The students can fill their choices based on which college they wish to join. The choice filling takes a major role for allotting their seat. Based on the candidate priority list officials will allow the seat. So aspirants fill more than 5 choices & take a printout of the filling certificate for reference.
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment Letter 2017
The seat allotment will be commenced on the basis of the NEET rank card, seat availability, reservation criteria & etc. The aspirants can get the seat allotment result through SMS. The candidates need to report to the allotted college within one week after the releasing of the seat allotment letter. The Haryana NEET 2017 Joining Dates will be intimated soon in our web portal.
CBSE NEET Reservation Criteria 2017
|S. No.||Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|1.||Scheduled Caste||15% seats|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe||7.5% seats|
|3.||Non-Creamy Layer OBC Candidates||27% seats|
|4.||Physically Handicapped Candidates||3% seats|
Haryana NEET College Wise Counselling Dates 2017
|S.No.||Name of the College||University Name||Administration Type||Year of Inception of College||Available Seats||FEE Structure (Per Year)|
|1||BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.||2012||100||Rs.32182/- (MBBS) Rs.35600/- (BDS)|
|2||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.||2015||100||Rs.30000/-|
|3||Gold Field Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Ballabgarh, Faridabad||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust||2011||100||–|
|4||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust||2002||100||Rs.204,040/-|
|5||Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University (Deemed), Ambala||Trust||2003||150||Rs.964,064/-|
|6||N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust||2016||150||–|
|7||Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.||1960||200||Rs.16112/-|
|8||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.||2013||100||Rs.38664/-|
|9||Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust||2010||100||Rs.1636,364/-(MBBS) Rs.415000/-(BDS)|
|10||World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust||2016||150||–|