Sponsor content:

MAMC NEET Previous/ Old Cutoff, Maulana Azad Medical College Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cutoff Merit List

MAMC NEET Previous/ Old Cutoff, Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cutoff Merit List

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had conducted the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the admissions of MBBS/ BDS courses for the academic year 2017-18. The candidates who are participated in the CBSE NEET 2017 will get their result soon on the official website. The release date of NEET 2017 Result will be intimated soon in our web portal. The aspirants who are qualified in the NEET only eligible for the Medical Colleges Admissions 2017-18. The NEET will have a different cutoff score for individual colleges and many are searching how much rank/score required in NEET to get MAMC. The Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi is one of the top colleges in India. This article will give the NEET cutoff details of the MAMC 2017. For more information contenders can follow the below article.

MAMC NEET Expected Cutoff

Maulana Azad Medical College NEET Expected Cutoff 2017

The MAMC institute currently ranked 3rd in the country by India today & it is spread over a campus in 122 acres. This Medical College attached to the college are 5 other institutes: Lok Nayak Hospital, GB Pant Institute of PGMER, Sushruta Trauma Center, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental sciences & Guru Nanak Eye Center. The last rank for the admissions in MAMC will be maximum 46.

The MAMC is one of the best places for learning with 2800 beds, 7200 daily outpatient attendance and 47 operation theaters running daily. It caters to 290 UG students, 245 PG & Ph.D. students per year being trained by 426 faculty members and 810 resident doctors.

Brief Details of MAMC NEET Gen OBC SC ST Cutoff 2017 

Examination Name National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Conducting Authority Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Admission Courses UG Medical Courses (MBBS/ BDS)
NEET 2017 Exam Date 07th May 2017
Article Category MAMC NEET 2017 Expected Cutoff
NEET Cutoff Status Released After Publishing the NEET Result 2017
Official Website for NEET 2017 www.cbseneet.nic.in
Website Address for MAMC www.mamc.ac.in

CBSE NEET MAMC Merit List/Score/Marks 2017

Generally, NEET cutoff will be declared in two types State Level NEET Cutoff & All India Quota NEET Cutoff. Based on those cutoff admissions will be progressed. The Medical Seats have the reservation of 15% seats for central quota & remaining 85% for state level admissions.

Category Percentage of Marks Obtained in NEET
General 50%
General- PH 45%
All Reserved Categories 40%

MAMC NEET Previous Cutoff 

The Cutoff marks for the previous year are mentioned in the notice below, those are used to get an idea of the cutoff range. The cutoff marks will be declared on the basis of the number of applicants, the availability of seats, the difficulty level of NEET, previous year cutoff & etc. The candidates who are qualified in the NEET only eligible for the MAMC Admission Counselling 2017. The MAMC NEET 2017 Expected Cutoff for the General, SC, ST, PH & other categories will be intimated soon in our web portal.

Category Marks Range
Unreserved 685 – 468
OBC 468- 465
Scheduled Caste 468- 352
Scheduled Tribes 466 – 303
Unreserved & PH 466-214
OBC & PH 213-210
SC & PH 209-130
ST & PH 213 – 118

The applicants can check the official website of CBSE NEET for more details of UG Medical Courses Admissions 2017. The NEET Admission Process, counselling, seat allotment & other details will be updated soon in this article.


Add a Comment
  1. sir i have 403 sc candidate is there nis any chance for mbbs in MAMC IN DELHI

  2. Sangeeta Tripathi

    Sir my son got 598 marks in NEET and AIPMT rank is 2669. Will he get admission in SNMC JODHPUR through AIPMT/ STATE QUOTA

  3. I have got 554 marks in neet. I have passed 12 th Delhi NCR.may l get admission in MAMS

  4. I have got 344 marks in neet I am from OBC category with Delhi domicile is there any chance of getting seat in Delhi .

  5. aira kharvela das patanaik

    May be wait 4 merit list I think its 50 50

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CBSE NEET Result 2017 © 2017