- 1 CBSE NEET-UG 2017 Result Declared
- 1.1 NEET Manipur Counselling Schedule 2017
Manipur NEET Counselling 2017 Schedule Seat Allotment College Wise & Documents Required
Recently the Central Board of Secondary Education is going to announce the NEET 2017 Result on the official website. Aspirants who wrote the entrance examination on 7th may 2017 will get the NEET Scorecard 2017 in these coming days on the official website. The candidates who search the NEET State Wise Counselling 2017 details can check the Manipur MBBS BDS Admission 2017 through CBSE NEET Counselling 2017. In that process only who qualify the NEET 2017 by getting minimum Manipur NEET Cutoff Mark 2017, can attend the Counselling for Manipur NEET 2017.Applicants can check the Manipur MBBS BDS Colleges List, Process of NEET State Wise Counselling 2017, How to Check NEET Score 2017 and other related details in the article below.
CBSE NEET-UG 2017 Result Declared
Candidates who went through the NEET Entrance in the month of May 2017 are obvious eagerly waiting for the NEET Result 2017. We are providing simple steps to check the NEET Marks Online and apply for the counselling accordingly.
- Postulants have to log on to the official website of CBSDE NEET.
- There you can find the link for CBSE NEET Result 2017 on the home page.
- Click on that and it will navigate to the another page.
- Enter the Roll/ Regn No., Date of Birth (DOB) and other info if needed.
- Sumit the page and the NEET Scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf file and save in the system.
- Take a print of the same for NEET Manipur Counselling 2017.
NEET Manipur Counselling Schedule 2017
|The Association Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG)|
|Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Result Status of NEET Exam 2017||23rd June 2017|
|Category||Manipur MBBS BDS Admission Counselling|
|NEET Counselling Dates For Manipur||Update Soon|
|Admission In||Medical or Dental Course/ Programmes|
Expected Date of NEET Counselling Procedure for Manipur
Most probably, the board will start the Manipur Counselling for MBBS BDS Admission 2017-18 in the month of July 2017 (tentative). The aspirants have to register for the Manipur Counselling for NEET 2017 from the official portal. It will be organised in 2-3 rounds. Applicants can apply for NEET Manipur Counselling 1st Round from July. Postulants are advised to be regular on the official website to know the unpredictable changes in Counselling Schedule/ Dates.
Seat Allotment For Manipur Medical/ Dental Course Admission 2017-18
Those candidates who successfully pass the NEET entrance test 2017 with minimum qualifying score can get the Manipur MBBS BDS Government/ Private Colleges. The Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of NEET Marks 2017. Contenders who got NEET Cutoff Marks will get the seats under 15% All India NEET Quota and those who not will get the seats as per the (85% State Wise NEET Quota) according to the criteria of institutes/ colleges Opening or Closing ranks.
Process To Apply for Manipur MBBS Admission Counselling 2017
Aspirants have to fill the online registration form once it will available on the official website. Mention the name, qualification, marks, NEET score, NEET Rank, College preferences (choices) and other details. Pay the NEET Counselling Fee online and you will get notified on the registered mobile number/ E-Mail ID about the counselling date. You have to attend with the below necessary documents without fail.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet with passing certificates.
- State (in which you are applying for) Domicile certificates.
- National Eligibility Entrance Test NEET Scorecard/ Rank card.
- Registration Receipt of NEET Counselling 2017.
- Counselling Letter.
- Category Certificate (if belongs to any).
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate.
Manipur MBBS Govt & Private Colleges List
|The Name of Colleges||Type Institute|
|Dental College, RIMS, Imphal||Govt.|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Science||Govt.|
|Regional Institute of Medical Science||Govt.|