Raj NEET Counselling 2017 Schedule Seat Allotment College Wise & Documents Required
On 7th May 2017, the Central Board of Secondary Education has accomplished the National Eligibility Entrance Test 2017 throughout the India. Many students appear in the MBBS/ BDS Admission Exam to crack the examination and want to pursue the undergraduate medical or dental course. Now the board is all set to declare the NEET Result 2017 on 23rd June 2017. Aspirants will get/ download the NEET Scorecard 2017, Rajasthan NEET Cutoff 2017 provided by the CBSE Board. On the basis of that NEET Marks/ Rank, the contenders will get admission through the NEET Counselling 2017 Here we are mentioning the Rajasthan NEET Counselling Schedule 2017, Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission Counselling Process, Document Needed for State Wise NEET Counselling 2017 and other related information in the article below.
How to Get CBSE NEET Scorecard 2017 Online
As per the news, the CBSE NEET Result 2017 will be released in the last week of June 2017 on the official website. Check the below steps it will lead to the CBSE NEET official page and aspirants can easily know their NEET Score 2017 and also download for Rajasthan State MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2017.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of CBSE NEET.
- There will be Result link given on the homepage.
- Click on that and enter the required details correctly.
- Now submit the page and the Rank Card of NEET 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf file and save in the system.
- Take a printout for future references.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission Counselling Dates
|The Association Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||Accomplished on 7th May 2017|
|Rajasthan NEET Result 2017 Declaration||23rd June 2017|
|Category||Counselling for Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017-18|
|Admission for||Undergraduate MBBS and BDS Programmes|
|Rajasthan Medical/ Dental Seat Allotment/ Counselling Schedule||Will Start from June 2017 (Expected)|
Process of Rajasthan Counselling for MBBS BDS Seat Allotment
The candidates who successfully qualify the entrance test by getting minimum NEET-UG Cutoff Marks 2017 will eligible to participate in the State Wise NEET Rajasthan Counselling 2017. Top 15 contenders who get maximum NEET Score will get admission anywhere in India except Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. These state applicants will also not participated in 15% All India NEET Quota. Remaining will get admission under 85% NEET State Wise Quota. On the basis of the NEET Cut Off and NEET Score the colleges has set the opening and closing rank. Those who satisfy the criteria will get admission. Students will fill the choices/ preferences according to their marks/ ranks and if he/ she fulfill the norm will have to confirm the seat and pay the required amount soon. For the counselling these following document will be needed by the candidates.
- Matriculation (10th) and Intermediate (12th) Marksheet with passing certificates.
- Domicile and Category Certificates (if belongs to ST/ SC/ OBC).
- Pasport Size Photograph (Recent Photo).
- Migration/ Transfer Certificates.
- Photo Identity Card and Date of Birth Certificate.
- CBSE NEET Scorecard.
- NEET-UG Rank Card.
- Rajasthan NEET Counselling Registration Receipt.
Rajasthan Private/ Government Colleges List Under NEET
|Rajasthan MBBS Colleges||Location||Affiliation|
|Pacific Medical College & Hospital||Udaipur||Pacific Medical University|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research||Jaipur||NIMS University (Deemed)|
|Government Medical College||Kota||Rajasthan University|
|SMS Medical College||Jaipur|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital||Jaipur|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital||Udaipur|
|R N T Medical College||Udaipur|
|SN Medical College||Jodhpur|
|Jhalawar Medical College||Jhalawar||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Sardar Patel Medical College||Bikaner||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences||Jaipur||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences||Udaipur||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
List of Dental College of Rajasthan
- Vyas Dental College & Hospital.
- Jaipur Dental College.
- Darshan Dental College & Hospital.
- Daswani Dental College & Hospital.
- Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre.
- College of Dentistry.
- Eklavya Dental College & Hospital.
- R. Dental college.
- Government Dental College & Hospital.
- NIMS Dental College.
- Dental Wing, SMS Medical College & Hospital.
- Jodhpur Dental College & General Hospital.
- Mayurakshi Dental College & Hospital.
- Pacific Dental College.
- Rajasthan Dental College & Hospital.
- Surendra Dental College & Research Institute.