Sri Ramchandra Univ NEET Rank 2017 Cutoff Marks/ Score & Fees Structures –
Sri Ramachandra University Tamil Nadu had released a notification for the admissions of UG Medical Courses 2017-18. The candidates who are applied for the SRU MBBS & BDS Admissions 2017 and are applied for the NEET on 07th May 2017 will get the NEET Result 2017 soon on the website. On 23rd June 2017 CBSE is going to release the SRU MBBS/ BDS Entrance Result. The contenders can stay in touch with the below article for the process to download the CBSE NEET Result. The candidates who are qualified from the NEET 2017 only eligible for the admission in the university. The postulants can use the CBSE NEET Answer Key 2017 to predict the result by comparing the answer key with your answers. The set wise answer key pdf will be available on the website within one week after completion of the entrance test. The contenders can check the below article for more details of SRU NEET Rank 2017.
Sri Ramchandra University NEET Gen SC ST OBC Cutoff Marks 2017
Sri Ramachandra University ranked among the top health sciences universities in India. Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute was established by Sri Ramachandra Educational & Health Trust in the year 1985. The Government of India declared Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute as a Deemed University in September 1994 under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956. The Medical Council of India (MCI) has recognised and upgraded the Regional Centre in Medical Education Technologies, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Sri Ramachandra University, as a Nodal Centre to conduct both Basic & Advance course in Medical Education Technologies. The contenders can visit the SRU website to know more details about SRU MBBS/ BDS Admissions.
Reservation Criteria of Tamil Nadu State NEET 2017
The SRU had located in Tamil Nadu state. The Tamil Nadu state has the NEET Admissions Reservation of 15% for the All India Admissions & remaining 85% for the state level admissions. The candidates who are getting the top 15% Ranks in the CBSE NEET 2017 will only eligible to select their admission in all over the India (except the states of AP, TS & JK), remaining will choose their admissions in their own state only. The aspirants can check the official web page for more details of the above notification.
CBSE NEET Result 2017 Download Score Card
|Organisation Name||Sri Ramachandra University (SRU)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Examinations||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|CBSE NEET 2017 Exam Date||07th May 2017|
|Release Date of NEET 2017 Result||23rd June 2017|
|Admission Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|Article Category||SRU NEET Cutoff & Rank Card|
|Official Website Address for NEET||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Website Link for the SRU||www.sriramachandra.edu.in|
Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Entrance Cutoff 2017
The cutoff marks for the Tamil Nadu State Sri Ramachandra University will be declared on the basis of the number of applicants participated in the exam, total available seats, previous year cutoff, reservation criteria & other information. The Tamil Nadu State NET Cutoff will be released after the announcement of the entrance test result. The aspirants can follow the below article fo the details of SRU UG NEET Expected Cutoff & Previous Cutoff Marks.
|UR (Physically Handicapped)||324+|
|SC/OBC/ST – PH||288+|
Previous Year Cutoff Marks for the SRU UG Medical Admissions 2017
|UR||695 – 453|
|UR – PH||449 – 324|
|SC||453 – 324|
|SC – PH||315 – 302|
|O.B.C||453 – 450|
|OBC – PH||322 – 312|
|ST||451 – 288|
Download SRU NEET Rank Card 2017
The aspirants participated in the entrance test will get their result in the month of June 2017. The CBSE planned to release the result on 08th June 2017. The candidates who are qualified from the examination & selected in the merit list only called for the counselling. The aspirants can use the below steps to download the rank card from the website.
- Visit the official website first.
- Enter into the university home page.
- Select the admissions & courses link.
- Click on the govt approved for medical courses tab.
- Search for the Entrance examination result link.
- Submit the hall ticket number, name & other details.
- Check the score & take a printout of your score card.
SRU MBBS BDS Admission Fee Structure –
|S.No||Course Name||Course Duration||Intake Per Annual||Fee per Academic Year||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|1||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)||4 1/2 Years + 1 year Internship||250||Rs.15,00,000/-||Recognized|
|2||BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)||4 Years + 1 year Internship||100||Rs.6,00,000/-||–|