Tripura NEET Counselling 2017 Schedule Seat Allotment College Wise & Documents Required

Tripura NEET Counselling 2017 Schedule Seat Allotment College Wise & Documents Required

Recently the NEET had conducted for the intermediate students. The Central Board Of Secondary Education had conducted the NEET. The NEET had conducted on 07th May 2017 in all states of India. The CBSE NEET Result 2017 had released on 23rd June 2017. The contenders selected in the NEET are searching for the Tripura NEET Counselling Schedule on the various site along with Tripura NEET Cutoff 2017. The counselling will start from the first week of July 2017. Below we have mentioned the MBBS/BDS Colleges list in Tripura. The students are going to attend the Tripura counselling based on the merit list can read the below content. The Tripura NEET Counselling details are available below.

Tripura NEET Counselling

CBSE NEET Result 2017 Rank Card

The Central Board is conducting the NEET every year for the admission of MBBS/ BDS. The aspirants can give the glance to the official website to give a glance to the NEET 2017 Answer Key. The solutions had released in the month of June 2017. The contenders had got an idea about the marks there are going to get in the exam. The aspirants should give a glance to the cutoff list of the NEET exams. The student will select in the merit list if he/she satisfy the cutoff marks. The board had released the two cutoff list. The CBSE NEET 2017 Cutoff Marks will be available on the official website.

Tripura MBBS & BDS Admission 2017 Merit List

Examination Name National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Name of the Board Central Board Of Secondary Education
For the Admission of MBBS/MDS
Date of Examination 7th May 2017
Tripura NEET Result 2017 Released Date 23rd June 2017
 Official website www.cbseneet.nic.in

Tripura NEET 2017 Counselling Schedule

The Board had taken 50 days to release the NEET result. Even the board had released the merit list for the aspirants to know their counselling dates. The aspirants will attend the counselling based according to the rank list. The counselling dates will display on the official website of the board. The aspirants having any doubts of counselling can read the counselling notice which is available on the official site. The districts of Tripura is West Tripura, Sepahijala, Khowai, South Tripura, Gomati, North Tripura, Unakoti and Dhalai. In this districts, only the aspirants will get admission for MBBS/BDS courses.

Online Registration of Tripura NEET Counselling Process

To attend the counselling the candidates need register their names in online. We will get the registration form. The contenders after filling the form their need to select the colleges from the list provided by the board. The CBSE allot the seats in the colleges selected by the aspirants. The contenders can see the official notice to know the counselling fees. Below we had mentioned the steps to register for counselling.

  • The contenders had to visit the official web portal.
  • Select the Online Register for Counselling link.
  • Enter the details of the aspirants and submit the form.
  • Along with the form attach the counselling fee receipt.

Tripura NEET Seat Allotment 2017

The board had allowed 15% seat allotment for the top 15 students in the merit list. These students can take select the college all over India. The rest 85% of seat allotment is for rest of students. The students select the admission any college in their college. The aspirants having any doubt in the counselling can visit the official website. The aspirants can visit our website for the latest updates of the exam.

Documents Required for Tripura NEET Counselling
  • The Hall Ticket and Counselling Letter which you got at the time of registration.
  • Class 10th & 12th original and photocopy of mark sheet & certificates.
  • Three Passport size photograph.
  • Transfer Certificate.
  • Domicile Certificate.
  • Medical Fitness Certificate.
  • Caste Certificate.
List of Tripura State MBB S& BDS College Wise Admissions through NEET 2017
S.No.                                    COLLEGE                    CITY
    1                      Tripura Medical College                 Agartala
    2             Agartala Government Medical College                 Agartala

5 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. I get 320marks marks can I get any college

  2. Sir hve only 40% Im ST can i apply NEET

  3. What is domicile certificate? Plz tell me.

  4. I get 449 in neet 2017 will i get mbbs seat there

  5. I get 301 in neet 2017 will I get MBBS seat

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CBSE NEET Result 2017 © 2017